Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Praying for China

Have you been praying about the horrible circumstances in China lately, with the earthquake? My heart breaks for those tens of thousands of people who have had their lives turned upside down. For those without Jesus, who is there to cling to in such hours of suffering? Who gives hope? Who will never forsake? There are still so many millions unreached in China. I think of my two visits to China and all the precious people I met and visited during those travels. When I hear the news reports, their faces come to my mind. Some of them I have no way to contact. I wonder if they are ok.

May God open doors for the Gospel even amidst the devastation. May Christians in China be strengthened. May they reach out as the hands of feet of Jesus. Let us be their Aaron and Hur, supporting them in prayer.

Labels: ,