Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Momentum Magazine



I just came across a mention of a new mission magazine today that really caught my attention, so I checked it out online. Wow! I got excited. I haven't had a chance to sit down and read throughout the magazine yet, but just perusing it, as well as the mission and six fold goals it holds to, was remarkably similar to my heartbeat for this little blog. The magazine is available both in print and online at www.momentum-mag.org. Take a look!
~~~~~~
Momentum Magazine
Our Mission To help believers passionately, quickly, and effectively obey the Great Commission and reach the Unreached Peoples of our world.

We build six things in our readers:
Drive: passion to go to the least-reached
Energy: capacity to cross distances
Effort: to evangelize, disciple, transform;
Inspiration: motivating the unmotivated;
Power: discipline, accountability, focus;
Strength: to not sway from frontier mission.
~~~~~