Thursday, March 23, 2006

Far and Away from Home

In case you're wondering what has happened to all my posts this week, I'm out of town and away from my computer. I'm slipping this post in sitting at my friend's computer up in beautiful New Hampshire.

When I get back, I'm looking forward to sharing several topics on my heart. And I'm sure that spending time up here with my friend, Katey, will give me new ideas and inspiration too. I'm always blessed to spend time with mission-hearted friends, and Katey is one such friend.

It is so important to take the time to build relationships with others that challenge our walk and compel us to grow further. We all need a few friends like this in our life. It takes conscious effort to grow and nourish such friendships, but they are always worth the time.

Life is about relationships, after all. And relationships, not programs or crusades, are the essence of missions. People reaching people.

Wherever you are, I hope you have a mission-hearted friend. Give him or her a call today, and fan the flame in each other to see God's glory spread.